1. Purpose of the call for tenders: The AFRICAN INSTITUTE FOR MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES (AIMS-GLOBAL NETWORK) hereby launches a call to tender for the construction of a multi-purpose two-flat story building to host the AIMS-Cameroon campus in Ngeme, Limbe.
2. Consistency of the work: The required services which are the outcome of a detailed preliminary study are described in the technical specifications of the Tender File.
3. Participation: Participation is open to duly legalized Cameroonian enterprises.
4. Financing: Services which form the subject of this invitation to tender shall be funded by the 2021 budget of the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) in Limbe, Cameroon.
5. Consultation and acquisition of tender file: The file may be consulted and obtained during working hours (from 9 am to 4 pm) at our Limbe or Yaoundé offices situated at Crystal Garden, Limbe, and ENS Yaoundé respectively, upon presentation of evidence of payment against a bank receipt, of a non-refundable fee of 250.000 FCFA (Two hundred and fifty thousand). The Banks details are: United Bank for Africa (UBA) Cameroon PLC, Limbe Branch:
|Bank Code||Branch Code||Account Number||Key|
Please reach us on phone through the following numbers: 656 56 24 09 (Limbe) or 654 077 938 (Yaoundé).
6. Provisional guarantee: Each bidder must include in his administrative documents, a bid bond issued by a first-rate banking establishment approved by the Ministry in charge of finance and whose list is found in document No. 12 of the Tender File, of an amount of 36,000,000 (Thirty-six million) XAF and valid for ninety (90) days beyond the date of the validity of bids.
7. Submission of bids: Each bid drafted in English or French should be submitted at : email@example.com, in two formats: Excel and PDF formats for the financials and a PDF format for the other parts of the Bid. The subject of the email should be: «AIMS-Cameroon Construction». For more inquiries, send an email to
8. Evaluation of Bids: The evaluation which will be done by an AIMS Network Committee on Specific Contracts constituted by the Global AIMS Secretariat in Kigali, Rwanda, will be made in two phases: The administrative files and the technical offers shall be evaluated first followed by the evaluation of the financial offer of bidders who obtained the minimum required technical score.
9. Application deadline: Interested tendering companies are expected to submit their bids on or before Friday, March 05, 2021 at 4 pm.
10. Execution period: The maximum deadline for the execution of the work is twelve (12) months.
Limbe, 29 January 2021,
AIMS-Cameroon Centre President
(The Contracting Authority)